The operators of these pages take the protection of your personal data very seriously. We treat your personal data confidentially and in accordance with the statutory data protection regulations and this data protection declaration. Below we inform you about the handling of your personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data with which you can be personally identified.
The use of our website is usually possible without providing personal data. Insofar as personal data (e.g. name, address or email address) is collected on our website, this is always done on a voluntary basis as far as possible. This data will not be passed on to third parties without your express consent.
We would like to point out that data transmission over the Internet (e.g. when communicating by email) can have security gaps. It is not possible to completely protect data from third-party access. For security reasons and to protect the transmission of personal data and other confidential content (e.g. orders or inquiries to the person responsible), this website uses an SSL or. TLS encryption. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the string “https: //” and the lock symbol in your browser line.
1) Responsible for data processing on this website
In the sense of data privacy laws applicable in Germany (DSGVO)
Owner Ibrahim Atoui
Alte Jakobstraße 124–128
Phone: +49 (30) 239 24 109
The person responsible for the processing of personal data is the natural or legal person who, alone or together with others, decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data.
2) Data collection when visiting our website
When using our website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect data that your browser transmits to our server (so-called “server log files”). When you visit our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display the website to you:
- Our visited website
- Date and time at the time of access
- Amount of data sent in bytes
- Source / reference from which you came to the page
- Browser used
- Operating system used
- IP address used (if necessary: in anonymous form)
Processing takes place in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR based on our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website. The data will not be passed on or used in any other way. However, we reserve the right to check the server log files retrospectively if there are specific indications of illegal use.
Purposes of data processing by the responsible body and third parties
We only process your personal data for the purposes stated in this data protection declaration. Your personal data will not be passed on to third parties for purposes other than those mentioned. We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
– you have given your explicit consent,
– the processing is necessary to process a contract with you,
– the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation,
– the processing is necessary to protect legitimate interests and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data.
In order to make visiting our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on various pages. These are small text files that are stored on your device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session, i.e. after you close your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your device and enable you to recognize your browser the next time you visit (so-called persistent cookies). If cookies are set, they collect and process certain user information such as browser and location data as well as IP address values to the individual extent. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. The duration of the respective cookie storage can be found in the overview of the cookie settings of your web browser.
In some cases, cookies are used to simplify the ordering process by saving settings (e.g. remembering the content of a virtual shopping cart for a later visit to the website). If personal data is also processed by individual cookies we use, the processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR either to implement the contract, in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a GDPR in the case of a given consent or according to Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR to protect our legitimate interests in the best possible functionality of the website as well as a customer-friendly and effective design of the page visit.
Please note that you can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and decide individually whether to accept them or to exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general. Every browser differs in the way it manages the cookie settings. This is described in the help menu of each browser, which explains how you can change your cookie settings. You can find these for the respective browser under the following links:
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Please note that the functionality of our website may be restricted if cookies are not accepted.
4) In case of initiating a contact
Personal data is collected when you contact us (e.g. via the contact form or e-mail). The respective contact form shows which data is collected in the case of a contact form. This data is stored and used exclusively for the purpose of answering your request or for contacting you and the associated technical administration. The legal basis for processing this data is our legitimate interest in answering your request in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR. If your contact is aimed at the conclusion of a contract, then an additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR. Your data will be deleted after your request has been processed. This is the case if it can be inferred from the circumstances that the matter in question has been finally clarified and provided that there are no statutory retention requirements.
5) Rights of the affected person
The applicable data protection law grants you comprehensive data protection rights (information and intervention rights) to the person responsible with regard to the processing of your personal data, about which we will inform you below:
- Right to information in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR: In particular, you have a right to information about your personal data processed by us, the processing purposes, the categories of processed personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned Storage period or the criteria for determining the storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing, objection to processing, complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data, if we did not collect it from you, that There is an automated decision-making process including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope that affects you and the intended effects of such processing, as well as your right to information, which guarantees according to Art. 46 GDPR when your data is forwarded to D riding countries exist;
- Right to correction in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR: You have the right to immediate correction of incorrect data concerning you and / or completion of your incomplete data stored by us;
- Right to deletion according to Art. 17 GDPR: You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data if the requirements of Art. 17 Para. 1 GDPR are met. However, this right does not exist in particular if the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- Right to restriction of processing in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR: You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data as long as the correctness of your data, which you disputed, is checked, if you reject the deletion of your data due to unauthorized data processing and instead the Request restriction of the processing of your data if you need your data for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims, after we no longer need this data after the purpose has been achieved or if you have filed an objection for reasons of your special situation, as long as it is not certain whether our justified Reasons outweigh;
- Right to information in accordance with Art. 19 GDPR: If you have asserted the right to correction, deletion or restriction of processing against the person responsible, he is obliged to correct or delete the data to all recipients to whom your personal data have been disclosed Notify restriction of processing, unless this proves to be impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed about these recipients.
- Right to data portability according to Art. 20 GDPR: You have the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person responsible, insofar as this is technically feasible;
- Right to revoke consent given in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR: You have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of data at any time with future effect. In the event of revocation, we will delete the data concerned immediately, unless further processing can be based on a legal basis for processing without consent. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
- Right to lodge a complaint in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR: If you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority – without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy – particularly in the in the Member State of your residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged violation.
6) Duration of storage of personal data
The duration of the storage of personal data is measured on the basis of the respective legal basis, the purpose of processing and – if relevant – also on the basis of the respective statutory retention period (e.g. retention periods under commercial and tax law).
When processing personal data on the basis of express consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a DSGVO, this data is stored until the data subject withdraws their consent.
Are there statutory retention periods for data that is part of legal or similar legal obligations on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR are processed, this data will be routinely deleted after the retention periods have expired, provided that they are no longer required for contract fulfillment or contract initiation and / or if we have no legitimate interest in further storage.
When processing personal data on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR, this data is stored until the data subject exercises his right to object in accordance with Art. 21 Para. 1 GDPR, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing that outweigh the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
When processing personal data for the purpose of direct advertising on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR, this data is stored until the data subject exercises his right to object in accordance with Art. 21 Para. 2 GDPR.
Unless otherwise stated in the other information in this declaration on specific processing situations, stored personal data will be deleted when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
7) Tools and plugins
The fontfaces are installed locally: a connection with the server of Google Fonts does not take place.
For convenience of users to localize our business, we offer an interactive street map from Google.
The purpose and scope of the data collection and the further processing and use of the data by Google as well as your rights and setting options for protecting your privacy can be found in Google’s data protection information (https://policies.google.com/privacy).
By using our website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google Maps Route Planner.
We have no influence on the further processing and use of the data by Google and therefore cannot assume any responsibility for this.